- About Us
- What we do
- Get Involved
- Local Networks
- Contact Us
Sydney Sustainable Living Festival celebrates projects and organisations that are making a real contribution to creating a more sustainable city.
Getting involved is a wonderful opportunity to raise the profile of sustainability education and create a groundswell for change.
The 2017 Festival will be held from 8-26 March.
Watch this space - a list of events will be added soon...
There are just five simple steps you need to take to be part of the Festival:
1. Plan an event: What activity are you planning to hold during the period of 8 – 26th of March? This as a chance to do something a little bit unusual, perhaps that project you have been wanting to try for a while.
2. Let us promote your event: Send your event details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
· Event name and description
· Date and location
· Direct link to the event on your website for further details and bookings
· Image: Images must be high quality and suitable for both print and website (at least 1MB).
3. Cross promote: To assist with cross promoting events, please include the festival logo and website url on any promotion that you do for your event (these will be provided shortly).
4. Encourage others to get on board: Please encourage your neighbouring councils and other organisations who provide sustainability education in your area to get involved. Or send their contact details to email@example.com and we can get in touch with them.
5. Tell us how it went: After the event, please let us know about your success - number of attendees, maybe a photo or 2, and any evaluation.