The 2019 Conference Committee invites you to submit a video about the key themes of the upcoming 34th NSW Environmental Education Conference:
- pathways to learning, citizenship and activism for sustainability
- active IN/FOR/BY nature.
You don’t need any fancy equipment. Your phone will do the trick!
The videos will be used for promoting the conference. They will also be shown at the conference. By submitting your video, you and/or the person you video agree that the Conference Committee can use them in those ways.
Here’s what we are after:
- A short video of you or someone else J
- Maximum 20 seconds in length.
- One video per point. If you want to make a few points, do a 20secs video for each.
- Speakers are to identify themselves in the video. Please include information about your organisation or location if that is relevant.
Every entry gets a ticket in a raffle. And we’ll be asking people to vote for their favourite. The top 10 will get prizes!
Here are a few prompt questions:
- What are the ways you are active for nature?
- What does it mean to be an active citizen? Tell us of something you did.
- What does activism for sustainability mean to you?
- Are you active by nature?
Upload your videos to Youtube – Vimeo – Dailymotion – Facebook – Instagram and then place a link on www.activenature.org.au.
Problems uploading your video? Get in touch and we will make sure you get your 20 seconds of fame: email@example.com
Get filming! Make a movie for the planet!