Registrations for the 21st Australian Association for Environmental Education (AAEE) Biennial Conference and 4th Research Symposium are NOW OPEN!
Lock these dates in your diary:
29th September – 2nd October, 2020
We invite you to join us in Mandurah, Western Australia, a city renowned for its beautiful waterways, internationally recognised wetlands, ancient thrombolites and enchanting plants and wildlife. This global biodiversity hotspot truly is Mandjoogoordap: the meeting place of the heart.
Hosted by the AAEE WA Chapter, the conference theme for 2020 is Mandjoogoordap: Changing Tides. In the Noongar time of Kambarang, the season of birth, when the weather starts to warm, rain eases and we see an abundance of wildflowers and new arrivals, we will explore, discuss and learn from those who are working to empower their communities to action change.
The conference website is now live – and Early Bird Registrations are open:
Call for Abstracts for presentations and workshops - opens February 7, 2020
EOI for the Research Symposium - opens February 7, 2020
• Join the conference mailing list to keep up to date with all the news
• Express your interest in being a speaker, sponsor or volunteer
• Register now at special Early Bird prices
• Get in touch with any questions you might have
• Connect on Facebook and join the conversations
• Watch the video about the conference now!