Attention all independent contractors!
AAEE NSW wishes to establish a Contractor Talent Pool that can be contacted at AAEE NSW’s discretion as project needs arise over the next 12 months (to October 2021), with possible extension for an additional 6 months to March 2022.
Motivated and experienced independent contractors with skills relevant to one or more of the following work areas are encouraged to respond:
- Development of resources (e.g. program guides, case studies, lesson plans)
- Facilitation of professional development workshops and training programs
- Mentoring of environmental educators, teachers or students
- Event logistics and coordination (e.g. conferences or online events)
- Project management and coordination
- Marketing, promotions and communications
How to apply:
If you have relevant skills and would like to be considered for the talent pool and appropriate contract work opportunities with AAEE NSW, please read the EOI information package and complete the Expression of Interest response form on pages 4-6.
Respondents who are current members of AAEE are preferred, but AAEE membership is not a requirement.
Responses are due 5pm Friday 11 September, by email to email@example.com. All responses must include:
- Completed Expression of Interest Response Form
- Curriculum Vitae (maximum 4 pages)
For further information please contact Jem Hansen, AAEE NSW Executive Officer, on 0401 864 707 or firstname.lastname@example.org.