AAEE is proud to be once again be supporting Waste 2019 - the industry's leading waste management conference.
Showcase your achievements
Waste 2019 is now calling for abstracts to showcase your achievements.
They are seeking your input into the development of the 2019 conference program by inviting you to submit an abstract for consideration by the conference committee.
The program will focus on practical outcomes and include a combination of keynote addresses, case studies, streamed sessions, workshops and panel discussions.
Featuring the following topics, you are invited to submit an abstract based on one or more of the key topic areas below:
- Aboriginal community waste management
- Circular economy (inc implemented case studies & requisite legislation)
- Collection (inc MUD’s successes/innovation, transient population areas)
- CDS (innovation, learning & successes)
- Economics (inc business cases, data gathering, statistics, monitoring performance)
- Education (inc behaviour change, community engagement, social media)
- Grants (major waste grants, outcomes and processes)
- Infrastructure & planning (inc C&D guidelines, EfW, AWT & outputs)
- Innovative projects (inc artificial intelligence, case studies)
- Litter & illegal dumping (inc new innovative & smart initiatives, surveillance)
- National waste policies & programs
- Organics (inc food waste, national food waste strategy collection, processing, pilot results)
- Overseas experiences
- Problem & hazardous waste
- Product stewardship & extended producer responsibility
- Recycling & resource recovery (inc Impact of National Sword, and reduced commodity prices, glass, reuse case studies, CRC’s)
- Regional issues (inc collaboration, amalgamations)
- Regulations & levies (inc monitoring & enforcement, legal decisions, packaging waste)
- Social enterprise (inc case studies)
- State based issues (inc media coverage, transportation between states, waste crime)
- Strategic waste planning & policy
- Tenders & contracts
Submitting your abstract - deadline & guidelines
Short abstracts will be accepted until 5:00pm Friday 21st December 2018.
All abstracts must be submitted on the template provided.
For full details of the requirements, to download the template or to view the terms and conditions, please visit the conference website.
Proudly supported by the Australian Association for Environmental Education – AAEE Members receive a 10% registration discount!